DR. ZAKARIA SIDDIQ, MD
Dr. Zakaria Siddiq, MD is a board-certified Neurologist has been practicing for 32 years and is a clinical Research investigator with HRMD Research. He Conducts clinical research studies as a principal investigator and has facilitated the development of new and improved treatment methods and pioneering new ways for drug and device development. His specialties include Neurology and psychiatry. He is post-residency trained in EMG’s. Dr. Siddiq is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Mesquite.
- Dow Medical College, M.D.
- Civil Hospital Karachi, Residency
- Arrowe Park Hospital, Residency
- UT Southwestern Medical Center – Neurology, Residency
- UT Southwestern Medical Center – Neurology, Fellowship
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certification in Neurology