Dr. Yousef Kayyas, a prominent physician in the Mesquite area, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Pulmonology, and Sleep Medicine.
In 2000, Dr. Kayyas opened Texas Allergy and Breathing Centers are formerly known as DFW Asthma & Lung Consultants, where he has dedicated the past 15 years to making the lives of North Texans better through allergy and immunotherapy treatment and clinical studies.
Dr. Kayyas completed his Internal medicine residency in Englewood, NJ and his Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Fellowships in Little Rock AR. Dr. Kayyas is married with 2 children and enjoys spending his free time reading or with his family.
- Medical School – University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine
- Saint Barnabas Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Louisiana State University, Fellowship in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Fellowship in Nephrology
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Sleep Medicine