Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain is a pain management specialist serving in Dallas, Texas and the surrounding communities.
In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Zulqarnain attended King Edward Medical University. He continued his medical education at the Boston Medical Center. Here, he completed an internship in general surgery and received residency training in anesthesiology at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock where he completed a fellowship in pain management.
Dr. Zulqarnain is fluent in English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and is able to converse in Arabic.
- Medical School – King Edward Medical University
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Fellowship in Pain Management
- Boston Medical Center, Residency in Anesthesiology
- Boston Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Board Certified Pain Specialist
- Medical Center of McKinney
- Medical Center of Plano
- Contennial Medical Center
- Medical Center of Lewisville