Dr. Aamer Agha has been performing colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, and capsule endoscopy procedures since 2005. He is board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. After graduating summa cum laude from the University of Texas in Austin, his residency was done at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Dr. Agha completed his Fellowship in Gastroenterology, also at Baylor College of Medicine. He has also published several papers in medical literature pertaining to Gastroenterology.
Dr. Agha is a member of the American Gastroenterology Association, Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American College of Gastroenterology.
- Medical School- Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine- Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology- Baylor College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified in Gastroenterology
- Acute hepatic dysfunction with abdominal pain and ascites – Agha, A., Sussman, N.