Dr. Rasheed became interested in the field of pain medicine while completing a clinical rotation in Comprehensive Pain Management at The State University of New York at Buffalo. He was able to witness first-hand how modern technology, cutting-edge research, education, and a multi-disciplinary approach can be used to improve patients’ quality of life. Dr. Rasheed is an advocate of providing patients with a wide array of treatments to ensure that pain treatment is tailored to each patients’ unique pain profile.
Dr. Rasheed is fluent in English and Arabic and is also able to converse in Spanish.
- Medical School – Ross University School of Medicine
- New York University, Internship in General Surgery
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Pain Medicine